Collaborate with us
Times Education is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with institutions both overseas and in Australia to enrich our academic and student communities. We welcome collaborative partnerships with universities/institutions worldwide to provide better and more accessible individual educational outcomes.
Times Education has the following range of existing partnerships:
- Institutions with ample educational resources, can act as Times Education’s regional cooperative representatives to promote our programs and courses
- Public colleges
- Private colleges
- Public secondary schools
- Private secondary schools
- Training institutions
If you are one of the above mentioned organisations and are interested in working with Times Education, a proposal may then be sent to Times Education Global Relationship and Development Office, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Institution type (public or private, university, institute, TAFE)
- Institution profile (mission, goals, values)
- Number of students currently enrolled
- Information on your institution’s courses
- Details of the proposed collaboration.