ABOUT TIMES EDUCATION
Times Education operates five Australian accredited Vocational Colleges (RTOs) and one English College in Sydney, Australia. As an integrated group, Times Education focuses on training, consulting, resource development, project planning and promoting an advanced educational philosophy to ensure your future. Times Education has collaborated and partnered with a number of overseas education and training institutions as well as higher education providers since its establishment.
Times Education currently operates from its headquarters in the Sydney CBD and has on the ground offices and full-time representatives in major city in many Asia-Pacific country. Times Education will continue to expand its international presence across the Asia-Pacific region. As the owner-manager of private vocational and English colleges in Australia, Times Education is committed to delivering high-quality, internationally recognised and future-ready programs to its students.
It is also committed to empower students in the development of their own independent study skills as well as the ability and confidence to pursue a career they are passionate about in Australia or the world over.
Among its peers in the global education market, Times Education is one of the most innovative multi-national educational providers. Times Education’s curriculum is developed and updated regularly to meet evolving market needs. Times Education is here to enhance its students’ learning experience and to stimulate and create intellectual challenges.
In the provision of its services, Times Education consistently upholds the values of “sincerity, warmth, professionalism and consideration”, and it is always at the forefront of Australia’s education industry based on its high quality, professional, innovative and advanced business development strategy.
ACCREDITATIONS & INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET)
- Accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Course accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Corporate partner of the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Corporate partner of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)