Times Education Student Visa Allowance
Times Education is proud to provide a Student Visa Allowance for students who successfully enrol in Times Education Institutions. This allowance aims to assist student with the $620 Visa application fee.
Who is Eligible?
- The first 3,300 students who apply (spots are limited). One claim per student.
- All nationalities onshore and offshore applicants.
- Eligible students must apply for a minimum study-period of 52 weeks at one or more Times Education Institutions.
- Applicable only for student visas lodged after April 1, 2020 and which are successfully granted.
How to Apply ?
Upon receiving your application , our representative will review your application and request for further information (if needed), we will provide you case number within 48 hours if you are eligible, please keep your case number all the time for future enquire.
After your Student Visa Allowance Application form has been assessed and approved , we will send you a email to inform that your $620 credit voucher and Allowance Certificate. For futher information , Please feel free to contact :email@example.com
Terms & Conditions :
- The allowance is $620 per recipient;
- The Credit Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash;
- The Credit Voucher is non-transferable;
- The Credit Voucher is only available for applicants to offset the credit in their second term tuition fee;
- The Credit Voucher not valid with any other offer or cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts;
- Times Education reserves the right to change any of the terms at any time where the change is required for any reason and agree to provide 30 days’ notice of such changes.